On the 10th of October we were able to enjoy the company of the parents of our BSG students, on the occasion of the inauguration of the new Secondary School.
The new facilities have important architectural and technological innovations, which we would like to share with you:
- All the lighting on the new floor is LED technology.
- The furniture has been manufactured with a material designed exclusively for the school with laser engraving.
- The blackboards have been designed in glass for a unique visibility.
- The classrooms are equipped with a modular wall linking the two adjoining classrooms.
- The floor is made of an acrylic material that prevents noise and reduces dirt as it has no joints.
- The entire floor has a false ceiling to dampen sound and create a more comfortable environment.
- All classrooms are equipped with Apple wireless technology (Mac computers and Apple TVs) for teaching.
- The entire floor is equipped with high-density smart Wi-fi antennas from the prestigious Ruckus brand.
- The air-conditioning system has a technology that prevents the air from being emitted in only one direction, and dissipates it like an air curtain, thus preventing it from falling on the students.