British School Group Fees
The payment of these fees will be charged in the month of July (before the start of the school year), and will not be reimbursed in case of withdrawal of the student.
In the case of students who enroll in the centre for the first time, it will be paid at the time the enrollment is formalised, and will serve as a “place reservation” concept. Once the course has started, the difference between the payment made and the new rates for the current course will be charged.
Yearly Payment Coverage
- Place reservation.
- Accident and civil liability insurance.
- Psychopedagogical attendance.
- Student material for use in the classroom, software and technology. This concept covers all the material used in the classroom (such as photocopies, cardboard, paper, notebooks, scissors, glue, laboratory material, art material…), as well as licenses, software and technological resources for use in the classroom.
- App available for iPhone and Android.
Monthly payments (from september to june)
Other services not included in the tariffs
All services not detailed in the tariffs will be previously informed to the families.
In this regard, we are talking about items such as:
Information on the books and the corresponding amount is sent prior to payment.
Uniforms are compulsory and can be purchased throughout the school year at the
school’s Uniform Shop.
- Phone: 650 080 644
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official examination fees
In the British curriculum, pupils take official examinations from Year 6 (5th year of primary school) onwards.
These fees are pre-reported with the corresponding details.
Tapestry, Class Dojo, Education City, Charanga, EdShed, Oxford Owls Ebooks, My I Maths, GCSEPod, … (depending on the educational stage).
Collective use materials (from PN to Y2)
For Pre-Nursery to Year 2, the British Curriculum does not encourage the use of individual textbooks, but works with collective material (big books, worksheets, games, etc.) of common use for all pupils. This quota corresponds to those teaching resources and classroom books for all subjects, which the school provides for class work.