1) ACTIVITIES DESCRIPTION
Every year, the pedagogical and activities development team of BRITISH SCHOOL ALZIRA, designs a new proposal for the contents of the SUMMER SCHOOL, with the aim of having fun and offering innovative learning to your children (from 3 years old).
For this year, 2022, we continue investing in a different summer course, in which we have included workshops and activities that will make our students spend unforgettable days, always following the COVID prevention and safety standards that are in place. We will enjoy outdoor spaces and keep our students in a safe environment at all times.
The format of the summer course lasts 4 weeks, starting on June 29th and ending on July 26th. The schedule is Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Contents and workshops of the Summer School Alzira
The contents that our students will enjoy in the summer school are:
- 3 hours of daily English, with native or qualified teachers in the British curriculum that will enhance the use of the language in order to improve fluency in Speaking and Listening. All our teachers are trained in our exclusive methodology of linguistic immersion through practice and play.
- 1 swimming pool hour per day. Every day our students enjoy 1 hour of SWIMMING lessons, in which they learn different techniques, which will be different every week (lifesaving, styles, water sports, aqua-gym).
- At BSA we have 3 outdoor pools and each one will be used depending on the age of the students.
- The lessons are taught by specialists in swimming and First Aid.
- In addition, our students are supervised at all times by our team of assistants during the aquatic activities.
- 2 hours per day of workshops, sports and educational innovation.
For this summer 2022, we have opted for a format in which sport and practical learning and skills are the protagonists of the content of our programming. Students will be able to enjoy specific workshops designed by age, within a very wide offer, with the aim that our students live multiple experiences.
In our sports facilities we dedicate each week to a SPORT (rugby, paddle, volleyball, soccer), where in addition to practicing it, we learn its history and technique.
We devote an important space to the development of creativity with workshops such as ART, in which students will learn to make self-portraits and caricatures among many other techniques, and the THEATRE, URBAN DANCE, MUSIC AND COOKING workshops; in the latter we will work on different culinary techniques, so that our students can elaborate interesting recipes.
Our proposal for summer 2022 also dedicates spaces to technology within the IPAD workshops (in which participants will be introduced to the world of graphic design), and DIGITAL CHESS (a different and updated way to learn chess techniques and moves, through fun weekly challenges with which students will discover the exciting world of chess in a digital environment).
In Summer School 2022 students incredibly enjoy the MULTIADVENTURE workshop; in which we climb our climbing wall, slide down the zip line, or challenge our balance through a monkey bridge… All these activities are led by a teaching team qualified in mountaineering and multi-adventure with all the prevention and safety measures to ensure an unforgettable experience.
With the challenges of our MYSTERY ROOM we live incredible and fun adventures solving enigmas, promoting teamwork, analytical intelligence and leadership.
Below you can access the booking form for the course:
BSA Summer Course Information
2) FEES AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
The course consists of 4 weeks (from June 29th to July 26th).
Places are limited.
The cost of the course with early booking discount is 615€ (before May 15).
This amount includes 3 hours of English classes per day, activities (workshops, sports and educational innovation), swimming, classroom materials and resources, accident insurance, gastronomic lunch and afternoon snacks.
The bus service for the 4 weeks of the course from any town established by the Centre has an additional cost of 80 euros, with a bus monitor service and a telephone route line.
There is also the option of arranging tennis lessons for small groups taught by specialized teachers, at a price of 39 euros (two lessons per week during the course).
This year there will NOT be an advance payment of 200€ for the “booking”, but the registration will be done in the following way:
2.1) Registration until May 15th
- All those students who register before May 15th, will benefit from the “early booking” fee (615€), and have a guaranteed place (subject to availability). Once you have completed the online registration, you will receive an automatic e-mail with the information you have included in the application form, and we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of the application.
- The course can only be paid by bank direct debit through the website portal. The School will charge the full amount of the course during the second half of May for those students enrolled before May 15.
Free cancellation: those enrolled before May 15 may cancel 100% of the course fee until June 10th.
2.2) Registrations after May 15th
- No discount will be applied after May 15th and, in case there are still places available, the course fee will be 655 € without the possibility of free cancellation (except for major causes, agreed upon the School Management Team).
Bank charges for registrations made after May 15th will be made at the end of June.
3) DATES TO CONSIDER
The course establishes a registration deadline in order to facilitate all the organizational work. In this sense, registrations will be accepted (in case there are vacancies) until Wednesday, June 15th, 2022; after this date, it will not be possible to complete online registrations, and you should contact the School directly to check the availability of places for the age of your child (in case there are no places available before that date, it will be indicated on the WEB).
The Summer School 2022 Information Meeting for parents of enrolled students will be online and will take place on Monday 27th of June.
Between June 16th and 17th we will send to the enrolled students by e-mail the link to connect, as well as the confirmation of the time of the meeting. At this meeting we will discuss in detail all the topics related to the course.
If on June 17th you have not received the link to the meeting by e-mail, please contact the School to check if there is any error in the registration.
Between June 21st and June 23rd, both included, you must pick up from the school all the material: identification card, lanyard, 2 t-shirts, the lunch menu and the bus schedules.
For more information, please contact us by phone: 902 123 883, or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org