THE MOST PRACTICAL AND FUN ENGLISH COURSE
Once again this year, the BRITISH SCHOOL GROUP Management is pleased to present the “British Saturdays” course at its centres in Alzira, Xàtiva and Gandia. This course offers your child the opportunity to spend Saturday mornings in a fun and educational way.
Enrollment for our “Saturday School” at the British School Gandia was opened this year for students aged 3 to 12, but due to the success in enrollment demand, we have expanded the offer of places to students born in 2008, 2009 and 2010 (in total, the course is offered to students born between 2008 and 2020, both inclusive), always subject to availability of places.
The course format is the same as in previous years; comprised of 25 working Saturdays. The timetable is from 10.00 to 13.00 and lessons are taught entirely in English implementing our famous “Speaking & Listening” methodology. The aim of the course is to encourage the enjoyment of learning English through interactive activities such as songs, games, role play and much more. In addition, the use of customised lesson plans and other resources from Pearson and Cambridge provide a perfect structure to the classes.
The course also offers older students the opportunity to take official Pearson exams (students can take the official Pearson exams at the Centre itself), and Cambridge exams (for the latter, enrolment is managed by the Centre) for levels A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2, in which they can obtain an internationally recognised certificate to prove their level of English.
We are pleased to inform you that our innovative online learning platform, aimed at the preparation of official exams, is also available this year.
Among other advantages, this platform is:
- Accessible 24 hours during the 8 months of the course.
- Ideal for preparing official exams at levels A2 – B1 – B2 – C1 – C2.
- Intuitive and easy to use.
- Equipped with a wide variety of content and practical “MOCK” exams so that students can do the different parts of the exam and control the time and characteristics of each part. It also has activities separated by skills: writing, listening and speaking. The Listening & Speaking parts allow the teacher to evaluate and provide feedback to improve the student’s performance and ability. The platform also offers lessons on vocabulary, grammar, tips and downloadable material to optimise the preparation of all the content covered in the CEFR level.
- Available to access from mobile phones, computers or tablets.
- Shows student progress, graphs of activities carried out, average score in each skill, and a simulation of the real score in the official exam.
British Saturday fees 2023-24
The enrolment fee for British Saturdays (including school materials and tangible resources) is 210€ and the monthly fees are 72€ (transport not included).
The monthly fees must be paid by direct debit.
For circumstances other than the above, please contact the Secretary’s Office.
The enrolment procedure for the British Saturdays course is as follows:
- Registration can only be done through the web form below.
- New registrations will be admitted until Tuesday 25th July:
- Free cancellation: All students who enrol before 25th July can cancel and receive a full refund of the enrolment fee until 8th September. After completing the online registration, you will receive an automatic email with the enrolment information, in addition to confirmation from the school.
- The enrolment fee must be paid by direct debit, indicating the necessary details on the web registration portal. For circumstances other than the above, please contact the Secretary’s Office.
- Enrolments after 25 July:
- No free cancellation: From 25 July onwards, free cancellation will not be available, and the allocation of a place will be subject to availability and confirmation by the Centre.
- All enrolment fees will be paid by direct debit during the first half of October, before the start of the course.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: For organizational purposes, there is a set enrollment period; registrations will be accepted (as long as there are places available) until 15th September 2023; after this date, all registration requests will be placed on a waiting list and may or may not be accepted depending on availability.
The Informative Meeting for parents of registered students will be held online at 18:00h on the 18th October. In this meeting you will be informed in detail about all the topics related to the course and you will also be informed about the bus timetables (for students who have requested the bus service).
Before the above mentioned date, you will be sent a link to join the meeting.
For further information, please contact us by telephone on 902 123 883 / 96 258 9368 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Director British School Alzira, Xàtiva & Gandia Group