THE MOST PRACTICAL AND FUN ENGLISH COURSE
As every year, the Management of the BRITISH SCHOOL GROUP is pleased to present the Saturday courses, “British Saturdays” in its centres in Alzira, Xàtiva and Gandia (new 2022-23) in which your children can spend Saturday mornings in the most fun and educational way.
The course will have the same format as in previous years: 25 working Saturdays. The timetable will be from 10.00 to 13.00 and the classes will be taught entirely in English, promoting our famous “Speaking & Listening” method. The aim of the course is to encourage the enjoyment of learning English through interactive activities such as songs, games, theatre and much more. In addition, the use of a tailor-made programme and other resources from Pearson and Cambridge provide a perfect structure to the classes.
The course also offers older students the opportunity to take official Pearson exams (students can take the official Pearson exams at the Centre itself), and Cambridge exams (for the latter, enrolment is managed by the Centre), only for levels A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2, in which they can obtain an internationally recognised certificate to accredit their level of English.
We are pleased to inform you that our innovative online learning platform, aimed at the preparation of official exams, is also available this year.
Among other advantages, this platform:
- Accessible 24h / 365 days
- It is ideal for the preparation of official exams at levels A2 – B1 – B2 – C1 – C2.
- It is intuitive and easy to use.
- It has a wide variety of content, with practical “MOCKS” exams so that students can do the different parts of the exam and control the time and characteristics of each part. It also has activities separated by skills: writing, listening and speaking. The Listening & Speaking parts allow the teacher to evaluate and provide feedback to improve the student’s performance and ability. The platform also offers lessons on vocabulary, grammar, tips and downloadable material to optimise the preparation of all the content covered in the CEFR level.
- Allows access from mobile phones, computers or tablets.
- Allows visualisation of the student’s progress, graphs of activities carried out and average score in each skill, and simulation of the real score in the official exam.
British Saturdays’ fares 2022-23
The enrolment fee for British Saturdays (including school materials) is 200€ and the monthly fees are 68€ (transport not included).
The monthly fees must be paid by direct debit.
For circumstances other than the above, please contact the Secretary’s Office.
The transport service is optional, and the price of the service is 47€ per month; the routes will be determined according to demand. If several members of the same family (siblings) use the transport service, the price is 38€ each. The school management reserves the right to cancel the route if the minimum number of pupils required is not reached.
The purchase of the online platform is voluntary and optional and is limited to official exam preparation groups. The price for the full course (8 months) is 63€ in total if paid at the beginning of the course, or you can pay 10€ per month for 8 months (with the commitment to pay for the full course). If you are interested in enrolling in this wonderful tool, please send an email to the school secretary’s office, requesting registration for the Xàtiva Saturdays Course:
This year there will be NO advance payment of 200€ for the “reservation of a place”, but the registration will be done in the following way:
- Registration can only be done through the web form below.
- Registrations until Monday 25th July:
- Free cancellation: All students who enrol before 25th July can cancel 100% of their enrolment fee until 10th September. Once you have completed the online registration, you will receive an automatic email with the information you have included in the application form, and the school will send you an email confirming receipt of the application form.
- The enrolment fee must be paid by direct debit, indicating the necessary details on the web registration portal. For circumstances other than the above, please contact the Secretary’s Office.
- Enrolments after 25 July:
- No free cancellation: From 25 July onwards, free cancellation will not be available, and the allocation of a place will be subject to availability and confirmation by the Centre.
- The School will debit the bank for all registrations during the first half of October, before the start of the course.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: We would like to remind you that there is a deadline for registration in order to facilitate the organisation. In this regard, registrations will be accepted (if there are vacancies) until 15th September 2022; after this date, all registration applications will be placed on a waiting list and may or may not be accepted depending on the availability of places.
The Informative Reunion for parents of registered students will be held online on the 6th of October at 18:00h. In this meeting you will be informed in detail about all the topics related to the course and you will also be informed about the bus timetables (for those students who have requested the bus service).
Before this date we will send the link to log in by email to the enrollees.
For further information, please contact us by telephone on 902 123 883 / 96 258 9368 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Director British School Alzira, Xàtiva & Gandia Group
This year we open our Saturday Course also at the BSG
We are pleased to inform you of the opening of the Saturday course at the BRITISH SCHOOL GANDIA for students between 3 and 9 years old (born between 2013 and 2019).