Our Pre-Nursery kids have opened their new classroom!
From the Thursday, February 1 , our students from the class of Pre – Nursery can enjoy the new classroom that we have prepared especially for them: a space for more than 90m 2 with different areas of sensory stimulation, with the aim of learning, developing and enhancing their intellectual and social skills, equipped with specific material to enhance their development:
- Baby armchairs: to favor postural control.
- Mosaics of activities with multiple combinations: to develop visual-perceptual and psychomotor coordination.
- Sensory blocks: to work on creativity, the perception of movement and differentiation with colors and sounds.
- Ball pool with light: to stimulate through light through transparent balls that help mature the senses and build a foundation for perception by increasing responsiveness (coming soon).
- Animal-shaped mirrors: to favor self-recognition, expression, etc…
- Adventure Center: to facilitate walking, coordination, postural control, etc…